Sunday, September 5, 2010

Long time, no write

It's been a while since I posted, and the Lord has definitely convicted and called me back to do the thing I have a passion for: writing. However, I don't feel like this is just any writing, but I believe he has called me to passionately defend and elucidate the cause of Christ, reveal the heart of a loving father, and explain the inner-workings of this fantastic gift of life that God has bestowed and rebestowed on us.

This world is becoming more and more hostile everyday, and people are taking their sides - Right vs. Left, Republican vs. Democrat, Majority vs. Minority, White vs. Black, and the list goes on. I think this is a grand distraction, though. It is the old "bait and switch" trick played by the deft hands of the original deception artist, and we all are playing into it. No person is the enemy in this world - no Muslim, no Jew, no Christian, no Capitalist, no Democrat, no Liberal, no one person or group - the enemy is Satan and his minions, and he wants to keep us distracted. The more we spend time squabbling about this policy or that, the more time he has to complete his mission: to destroy as much life on this earth as possible, starting with the life that is of greatest threat to him. This is where we must start: The Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment